Monday, September 28, 2026

Steve’s Barking; 10/7 Israel knew, didn’t know

 The news that I this crazy blogger keeps hearing, Israel was warned that they were going to be attacked by  Hamas terrorist on Oct 7. 
 True or not true that Israel was warned.
 They may have not been told exactly what was going to happen, but there was indications.
 The leader of Hamas wanted ( and probably needed) a prisoner exchange. ( I would give you his name but I can’t spell it.) Perhaps he himself told certain Arab leaders that something terrible was going to happen.
 
 Question did Netanyahu know and do nothing or if he knew didn’t believe it?
 Next question, did the terrorist attack get out of hand and the torture and mutilations  was not part of the original plan? 
 If it was, were the leaders of Hamas crazy?

 Question what happened to Israeli ( supposedly the best intelligence’s service in the world) intelligence?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment