I think of myself as a pretty loyal Democrat.
Yea, I know I have on occasion voted for a Republican candidate.
But I have donated to the Democratic Party, and I used to be a card-carrying member of the Democratic Party.
I even belong to the local Democratic Club.
Well, the Democratic Socialist has endorsed a candidate who has insulted me and attacked me ( though not personally).
This candidate has won the Democratic primary for New York’s 13th congressional district, beating the incumbent Democratic congressman while complaining about the money that outsiders are contributing towards him while outspending him. This Democratic Socialist clearly outspent him, getting most of her contributions from outside the district.
Now getting back to how this Democratic Socialist has attacked me. She called all veterans war criminals, and I being a veteran indirectly called me a war criminal.
Now how has this woman insulted me? She said that “black men” shouldn’t date “white women”.
Well, you might ask how this inference insults me. If you think about what she said, it’s the saying no commingling of the races, and I, a white man, married a black woman.
Does one think that I should follow a party that doesn’t challenge its fringe that has attacked me and fellow Americans like me?
*********************************************************************************
If a white man had said what this Democratic candidate from New York’s 13th congressional district said, you would say that this person was a klans member.
No comments:
Post a Comment